NCP demands CBI inquiry into scams in Arunachal
Itanagar: The NCP in Arunachal Pradesh has
demanded CBI inquiry into all financial irregularities in
various departments pointed out by a recent report of the
Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India.
"The revelations made by the CAG report of huge
financial irregularities in hydro power, relief and
rehabilitation and mines and mineral departments are quite
serious and the government should recommend these cases
including the multi-crore PDS scam and the Apex Bank Loan scam
to CBI", party`s RTI cell chairman Kaling Jerang said in a
The party also urged the government to expedite the
investigation into the murder of former MP Wangcha Rajkumar.
It has urged the state government to cancel the
licenses of all PDS nominees involved in the PDS scam.
"The black listing of all firms and issuance of fresh
licenses to firms, bodies and cooperatives with healthy track
records by constitution of a high power committee is the need
of the hour", the party added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?