NCP demands CBI inquiry into scams in Arunachal
Itanagar: The NCP in Arunachal Pradesh has
demanded CBI inquiry into all financial irregularities in
various departments pointed out by a recent report of the
Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India.
"The revelations made by the CAG report of huge
financial irregularities in hydro power, relief and
rehabilitation and mines and mineral departments are quite
serious and the government should recommend these cases
including the multi-crore PDS scam and the Apex Bank Loan scam
to CBI", party`s RTI cell chairman Kaling Jerang said in a
The party also urged the government to expedite the
investigation into the murder of former MP Wangcha Rajkumar.
It has urged the state government to cancel the
licenses of all PDS nominees involved in the PDS scam.
"The black listing of all firms and issuance of fresh
licenses to firms, bodies and cooperatives with healthy track
records by constitution of a high power committee is the need
of the hour", the party added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?