North-east monsoon weak over Kerala
Thiruvananthapuram: North-east monsoon
has been weak over Kerala. Rain occurred at isolated places in
Kerala. Very light rain occurred in Lakshadweep.
According to meteorology sources here, Alappuzha and
Punalur recorded the lowest minimum temperature of 23 degree
Forecast valid until the morning of December 18, rain
or thunder showers will occur at isolated places in Kerala and
Lakshadweep, outlook for subsequent two days no significant
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- India Red vs India Green: Bowlers dominate first day of Duleep Trophy tie
- Hillary Clinton holds lead over Donald Trump, but trails him among white voters: poll
- Sensitive data on India's Scorpene submarines leaked
- Second US service member killed in Afghanistan in 2016
- 8 out of 10 French do not want Nicolas Sarkozy back