`Rahul’s comment on the basis of incorrect info`
Agartala: Tripura Chief Minister Manik Sarkar
on Wednesday said the comments made by AICC General Secretary Rahul
Gandhi against the ruling Left Front government in the state
was made on the basis of information provided by others.
"I was not here when he made the comments at a public
meeting but I know what he said. I do not blame him, nor do I
hold him responsible for anything. He came from outside and it
would have been better had he collected correct information
but he was provided with information by others` Sarkar, also a
politburo member of CPI(M), told reporters here.
Addressing two public meetings at Udaipur in South
Tripura district and Kailashahar in North Tripura district on
November, Gandhi said "Tripura government is not working for
the development of the poor and working class and should be
ousted in the 2013 assembly elections".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Graft case: Court seeks CBI's reply on accused bail plea
- Aussie legend Craig McDermott hails Ishant Sharma as a real workhorse
- Spain seeks `urgent` answers from London after nuclear sub collision
- Tinder rolls out its new feature in India
- Transgenders to soon be categorised as 'third gender', can change gender after sex-change surgery