`Rahul’s comment on the basis of incorrect info`
Agartala: Tripura Chief Minister Manik Sarkar
on Wednesday said the comments made by AICC General Secretary Rahul
Gandhi against the ruling Left Front government in the state
was made on the basis of information provided by others.
"I was not here when he made the comments at a public
meeting but I know what he said. I do not blame him, nor do I
hold him responsible for anything. He came from outside and it
would have been better had he collected correct information
but he was provided with information by others` Sarkar, also a
politburo member of CPI(M), told reporters here.
Addressing two public meetings at Udaipur in South
Tripura district and Kailashahar in North Tripura district on
November, Gandhi said "Tripura government is not working for
the development of the poor and working class and should be
ousted in the 2013 assembly elections".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble