`Rahul’s comment on the basis of incorrect info`
Agartala: Tripura Chief Minister Manik Sarkar
on Wednesday said the comments made by AICC General Secretary Rahul
Gandhi against the ruling Left Front government in the state
was made on the basis of information provided by others.
"I was not here when he made the comments at a public
meeting but I know what he said. I do not blame him, nor do I
hold him responsible for anything. He came from outside and it
would have been better had he collected correct information
but he was provided with information by others` Sarkar, also a
politburo member of CPI(M), told reporters here.
Addressing two public meetings at Udaipur in South
Tripura district and Kailashahar in North Tripura district on
November, Gandhi said "Tripura government is not working for
the development of the poor and working class and should be
ousted in the 2013 assembly elections".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next