Seven NDFB militants surrender
Guwahati: Altogether seven NDFB militants belonging to the Ranjan Daimary anti-talk faction on Monday surrendered before CRPF authorities in Assam`s Golaghat
district, official sources said here.
The militants surrendered at the 142 CRPF camp here with arms and ammunitions at a simple ceremony.
The surrendered militants have been identified as Vishal Brahma, Dronacharya Brahma, Someshwar Basumatary, Ajoy Basumatary, Dhiren Basumatary, Dhaneswar Basumatary and Arun Daimary.
The militants deposited six pistols, four grenades, six magazines and 14 rounds of live ammunition before the authorities, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says