Three NLFT militants surrender
Agartala: Three insurgents of banned outfit National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) have surrendered before police in Khowai district, police said on Saturday.
The militants surrendered at Kalyanpur, about 45 km from here, after running away from their hideouts in neighbouring Bangladesh.
They deposited two grenades and Bangladeshi Taka 500 yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Russia announces aid operation for Syria`s besieged Aleppo
- Democratic National Convention: In speech of her life, Hillary Clinton to say 'US at moment of reckoning'
- Security agencies have advised PM Modi to speak from within bulletproof enclosure on Independence Day: Report
- US women lawmakers back Hillary Clinton as next US President
- South Sudan on brink of an abyss: UN chief