60 special trains to Puri for rath yatra
Bhubaneswar: In an attempt to meet the rush of passengers during the Rath Yatra Festival at Puri, East Coast Railway has decided to run 60 special trains from different parts of Odisha and Andhra Pradesh.
These exclude the existing trains coming to the pilgrim town, railway sources said.
Special trains will also run to and from Puri to clear extra rush on the occasion of `Sandhya Darshan` (special evening offering), `Bahuda Yatra` (return car festival) and `Sunabesa` (golden attire of the Lord). Apart from this, eight trains will be rescheduled, they said.
Special trains to the pilgrim town will depart from Visakhapatanam, Palasa, Cuttack, Keonjhar, Paradip, Bhadrak, Berhampur, Sambalpur and Gunupur, they added.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why