60 special trains to Puri for rath yatra
Bhubaneswar: In an attempt to meet the rush of passengers during the Rath Yatra Festival at Puri, East Coast Railway has decided to run 60 special trains from different parts of Odisha and Andhra Pradesh.
These exclude the existing trains coming to the pilgrim town, railway sources said.
Special trains will also run to and from Puri to clear extra rush on the occasion of `Sandhya Darshan` (special evening offering), `Bahuda Yatra` (return car festival) and `Sunabesa` (golden attire of the Lord). Apart from this, eight trains will be rescheduled, they said.
Special trains to the pilgrim town will depart from Visakhapatanam, Palasa, Cuttack, Keonjhar, Paradip, Bhadrak, Berhampur, Sambalpur and Gunupur, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea