Crude bombs recovered from near panchayat office
Jajpur (Odisha): Six crude bombs were recovered by the police on Thursday near Maheswarpur panchayat office in Jajpur district, the police said.
The bombs were laid in the bush near an agricultural land and two youths who had gone to plough there noticed the explosives this morning, police said.
The bombs were being procured, apparently, with a motive to use them in robbery, police said.
No one has been arrested in this connection. The bomb disposal squad has been called from the headquarters to defuse them, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre