Former chairman of Rourkela Municipality Narendra Tripathy stabbed
Rourkela: Narendra Tripathy, a social
activist and former chairman of Rourkela Municipality was
stabbed when unknown persons attacked him here, the police
He was attacked by two persons when returning home at
Uditnagar late last night and robbed of his motor-bike, mobile
set, the police said.
Tripathy was rushed to Rourkela Government Hospital
and subsequently shifted to Ispat General Hospital, sources
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands