Former chairman of Rourkela Municipality Narendra Tripathy stabbed
Rourkela: Narendra Tripathy, a social
activist and former chairman of Rourkela Municipality was
stabbed when unknown persons attacked him here, the police
He was attacked by two persons when returning home at
Uditnagar late last night and robbed of his motor-bike, mobile
set, the police said.
Tripathy was rushed to Rourkela Government Hospital
and subsequently shifted to Ispat General Hospital, sources
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city