Lawyer sets up Netaji museum in Kendrapara
Kendrapara (Orissa): A private museum
here that houses several antique collections on Netaji
Subash Chandra Bose drew many admirers of the great leader on
his birth anniversary.
A young lawyer, Mohammad Mustaque, has set up the
museum at his home in Fakirabad locality of the town.
For the 46-year-old lawyer, collecting and preserving
antiques was a hobby. Now it’s a passion. In his private
museum, a wide range of collections on the nationalist
leader find a pride of place.
The unique collections included rare photographs,
letters, manuscripts, magazines, journals and coins related to
Netaji. Majority of these collections fall under rare category
and are worthy of preservation in national level museum.
“Since childhood, I was an ardent fan of Netaji. His
magnetic personality drew me towards knowing more about him.
The children of my age adored Bollywood heroes, but for me he
was my idol. Later on, I began to collect everything that
had even Netaji’s name,” Mustaque recalled.
“It was three decades of perseverance and hard work
that is now paying dividends. I am proud that my collection on
the great leader is drawing people from various parts.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof