Stray dogs enter Orissa Secretariat
Bhubaneswar: Odisha Chief Minister Naveen
Patnaik`s press conference came to a brief halt on Sunday when
some stray dogs entered the state secretariat.
"Ensure that these stray dogs do not spoil the working
environment in the state secretariat premises," Patnaik told
Home Secretary U N Behera during briefing mediapersons about
the hostage crisis rocking the state.
As Behera suggested taking help of the local municipal
corporation, Patnaik said "we cannot wait till the Bhubaneswar
Municipal Corporation takes away the stray dogs from the
"You do something sincerely," he told Behera, adding the
secretariat was the place where people from different parts of
the state as well as outside and even abroad visit for
"What impression will the visitors carry when they
encounter stray dogs in the secretariat?" Patnaik said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed