489 polling stations sensitive in Patiala
Patiala: A total of 489 polling stations across eight constituencies in the district have been identified as sensitive as Punjab gears up for Assembly elections slated for January 30.
Out of a total of 1,392 polling stations in the district
489 are sensitive and 150 hyper sensitive, Patiala Deputy
Commissioner and District Electoral Officer Vikas Garg told
reporters while briefing them about preparations for the
A total of 12,28,637 voters in the district will exercise
their franchise in the coming Assembly elections out of which
6,52,029 are men and 5,76,895 women, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why