489 polling stations sensitive in Patiala
Patiala: A total of 489 polling stations across eight constituencies in the district have been identified as sensitive as Punjab gears up for Assembly elections slated for January 30.
Out of a total of 1,392 polling stations in the district
489 are sensitive and 150 hyper sensitive, Patiala Deputy
Commissioner and District Electoral Officer Vikas Garg told
reporters while briefing them about preparations for the
A total of 12,28,637 voters in the district will exercise
their franchise in the coming Assembly elections out of which
6,52,029 are men and 5,76,895 women, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred