All arrangements to be made if Prince Charles visits Punjab
Fatehgarh Sahib: The Punjab government
on Saturday said it would make adequate security arrangements in
case Prince Charles decided to visit the state.
Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal told reporters here
that he had heard about the visit of Prince Charles and his
wife Camila, the Duchess of Cornwall.
Reports say the British Royal family would be in India
for the Commonwealth Games and would visit Patiala in Punjab
and Jodhpur in Rajasthan.
The state government would make adequate arrangements
in case the Prince of Wales decided to visit the state, Badal
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?