All arrangements to be made if Prince Charles visits Punjab
Fatehgarh Sahib: The Punjab government
on Saturday said it would make adequate security arrangements in
case Prince Charles decided to visit the state.
Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal told reporters here
that he had heard about the visit of Prince Charles and his
wife Camila, the Duchess of Cornwall.
Reports say the British Royal family would be in India
for the Commonwealth Games and would visit Patiala in Punjab
and Jodhpur in Rajasthan.
The state government would make adequate arrangements
in case the Prince of Wales decided to visit the state, Badal
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog