Case against 7 for Delhi-based travel agent`s abduction
Moga: A case of abduction has been registered against seven persons for allegedly kidnapping a Delhi-based travel agent, police said here on Thursday.
Of the accused, five were identified as Ranjodh Singh, Sukha Singh, Puran Singh, Buta Singh and Jagdev Singh. Two others were unidentified.
However, no one has been arrested so far, police said.
The accused allegedly abducted Delhi-based complainant Rajvinder Singh, a travel agent from Moga, on June 20.
They took him to various places and later handed him over to police the same day to lodge a complaint against him.
They alleged that the travel agent had duped them of Rs 4.54 lakh by not sending them abroad.
Moga police then registered a case of abduction against the accused on the complaint of travel agent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday