Cold conditions ease in Punjab, Haryana
Chandigarh: Cold conditions on Thursday eased in Punjab and Haryana with minimum temperature rising by a few notches above normal in several parts of the region.
Union Territory of Chandigarh recorded a minimum of 8.4 deg C, rising by two degrees above normal, the MeT Department said here today.
Among other places in Punjab, Ludhiana and Patiala recorded minimum of 9.6 deg C and 9.7 deg C, up by three degrees above normal respectively. Amritsar recorded a low of 9.8 deg C, rising by seven notches above normal.
In Haryana, Ambala and Karnal had minimum of 9.5 deg C and 9 deg C respectively, up by two degrees above normal. Hisar had a low of 11.6 deg C, which was up by six notches above normal. Narnaul and Bhiwani braved cold weather at 11 deg C and 12.6 deg C.
The MeT Department in its forecast said weather will remain mainly dry though fog and mist may occur at several places in Punjab and Haryana in next 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read