Delhi-Lahore bus makes emergency stop at Ambala
Ambala: The Delhi-Lahore bus made an emergency halt for about 90 minutes here Wednesday morning after a young woman passenger took ill.
According to police, the 21-year-old woman started vomiting when the bus, which started from Delhi this morning, was approaching Ambala, about 200 km from the national capital.
The bus was diverted to Baldev Nagar Police Station here from where the woman was taken in another vehicle under police escort to Civil Hospital here.
She was treated at the hospital and allowed to continue her journey.
The bus left Ambala for Lahore at 10:55 AM.
Police sources said that the woman, who originally hails from Kanpur, is married to a man in Lahore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report