Five Punjab districts get new Dy Commissioners
Chandigarh: The Punjab Government Friday
transferred five IAS and one Punjab Civil Service (PCS)officer and posted new Deputy Commissioners in five districts of the state.
Alaknanda Dayal, Special Secretary Finance has been transferred as Deputy Commissioner Kapurthala in place of
Paramjit Singh who has been posted as Deputy Commissioner Sri
Mukatsar Sahib, an official spokesman said here.
Arshdeep Singh, Deputy Commissioner Sri Mukatsar Sahib
has been transferred as Deputy Commissioner Moga and Kavita
Mohan Singh Chauhan, Additional Secretary Planning has been
transferred as Deputy Commissioner Barnala.
Amit Dhaka, Additional Deputy Commissioner Development
Amritsar has been transferred as Deputy Commissioner Mansa in
place of C S Talwar.
Meanwhile, D P S Kharbanada, PCS, Secretary Road
Transport Authority (RTA) Ferozepur has been transferred as MD
Pepsu Road Transport Corporation (PRTC) at Patiala.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir