Five Punjab districts get new Dy Commissioners
Chandigarh: The Punjab Government Friday
transferred five IAS and one Punjab Civil Service (PCS)officer and posted new Deputy Commissioners in five districts of the state.
Alaknanda Dayal, Special Secretary Finance has been transferred as Deputy Commissioner Kapurthala in place of
Paramjit Singh who has been posted as Deputy Commissioner Sri
Mukatsar Sahib, an official spokesman said here.
Arshdeep Singh, Deputy Commissioner Sri Mukatsar Sahib
has been transferred as Deputy Commissioner Moga and Kavita
Mohan Singh Chauhan, Additional Secretary Planning has been
transferred as Deputy Commissioner Barnala.
Amit Dhaka, Additional Deputy Commissioner Development
Amritsar has been transferred as Deputy Commissioner Mansa in
place of C S Talwar.
Meanwhile, D P S Kharbanada, PCS, Secretary Road
Transport Authority (RTA) Ferozepur has been transferred as MD
Pepsu Road Transport Corporation (PRTC) at Patiala.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- Sheena Bora and Mikhail had different fathers?