Five Punjab districts get new Dy Commissioners
Chandigarh: The Punjab Government Friday
transferred five IAS and one Punjab Civil Service (PCS)officer and posted new Deputy Commissioners in five districts of the state.
Alaknanda Dayal, Special Secretary Finance has been transferred as Deputy Commissioner Kapurthala in place of
Paramjit Singh who has been posted as Deputy Commissioner Sri
Mukatsar Sahib, an official spokesman said here.
Arshdeep Singh, Deputy Commissioner Sri Mukatsar Sahib
has been transferred as Deputy Commissioner Moga and Kavita
Mohan Singh Chauhan, Additional Secretary Planning has been
transferred as Deputy Commissioner Barnala.
Amit Dhaka, Additional Deputy Commissioner Development
Amritsar has been transferred as Deputy Commissioner Mansa in
place of C S Talwar.
Meanwhile, D P S Kharbanada, PCS, Secretary Road
Transport Authority (RTA) Ferozepur has been transferred as MD
Pepsu Road Transport Corporation (PRTC) at Patiala.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'