Five Punjab districts get new Dy Commissioners
Chandigarh: The Punjab Government Friday
transferred five IAS and one Punjab Civil Service (PCS)officer and posted new Deputy Commissioners in five districts of the state.
Alaknanda Dayal, Special Secretary Finance has been transferred as Deputy Commissioner Kapurthala in place of
Paramjit Singh who has been posted as Deputy Commissioner Sri
Mukatsar Sahib, an official spokesman said here.
Arshdeep Singh, Deputy Commissioner Sri Mukatsar Sahib
has been transferred as Deputy Commissioner Moga and Kavita
Mohan Singh Chauhan, Additional Secretary Planning has been
transferred as Deputy Commissioner Barnala.
Amit Dhaka, Additional Deputy Commissioner Development
Amritsar has been transferred as Deputy Commissioner Mansa in
place of C S Talwar.
Meanwhile, D P S Kharbanada, PCS, Secretary Road
Transport Authority (RTA) Ferozepur has been transferred as MD
Pepsu Road Transport Corporation (PRTC) at Patiala.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon