Five Punjab districts get new Dy Commissioners
Chandigarh: The Punjab Government Friday
transferred five IAS and one Punjab Civil Service (PCS)officer and posted new Deputy Commissioners in five districts of the state.
Alaknanda Dayal, Special Secretary Finance has been transferred as Deputy Commissioner Kapurthala in place of
Paramjit Singh who has been posted as Deputy Commissioner Sri
Mukatsar Sahib, an official spokesman said here.
Arshdeep Singh, Deputy Commissioner Sri Mukatsar Sahib
has been transferred as Deputy Commissioner Moga and Kavita
Mohan Singh Chauhan, Additional Secretary Planning has been
transferred as Deputy Commissioner Barnala.
Amit Dhaka, Additional Deputy Commissioner Development
Amritsar has been transferred as Deputy Commissioner Mansa in
place of C S Talwar.
Meanwhile, D P S Kharbanada, PCS, Secretary Road
Transport Authority (RTA) Ferozepur has been transferred as MD
Pepsu Road Transport Corporation (PRTC) at Patiala.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- US gives proof of Pakistan's hand in Pathankot strike
- 3rd ODI: After contributing with bat, Ben Stokes eager to bowl against Pakistan
- Foreigners should not wear skirts and roam alone at night: Tourism minister
- Mom-to-be Kareena Kapoor Khan spills glamour at Lakme Fashion Week 2016! – View pics
- Most Asian markets slump, Tokyo soars on US rate talk