Term of fast track courts extended in Punjab
Chandigarh: The Punjab government has extended the term of all fast track courts in the state till
June 30 this year.
"These courts will continue working in the same manner as these were working earlier," DS Bains, Principal Secretary (Home), said here today.
The state government has extended the tenure of 15 fast track courts for three months from April one, he said adding required funds has been released for the purpose.
As many as 46,347 cases had been disposed of by the fast track courts in the state, Bains said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...