Two killed, 10 injured in bus-truck collision
Ambala: Two persons were killed and ten injured in a head-on collision between a truck and a Haryana Roadways bus in Ismailabad area Wednesday, police said.
The mishap took place when the bus was heading from Sirsa to Chandigarh while the truck was proceeding from Ambala to Kaithal, they said, adding both the drivers died in the accident.
While four injured passengers were rushed to PGIMER hospital at Chandigarh, six have been admitted to civil hospital here, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter