30 IAS officers transferred in Rajasthan
Jaipur: In a major administrative reshuffle after formation of a new government in Rajasthan, 30 IAS officers, including eight Additional Chief Secretaries and nine Principal Secretaries, were on Saturday transferred.
ACS rank officials Umrao Salodia, Ashok Sampatram, Ashok Shekhar, G S Sandhu, Sunil Arora, Rakesh Verma, Gurjeet Kaur and Rajhans Upadhyay were transferred from Transport, Home, Sanskrit Education, UDH, Industry, Planning, Minorities Affairs, and Labour to Jawahar Kala Kendra (DG), Agriculture, Food and Civil Supply, Minorities Affairs, Home, Administrative Reforms, Ayurveda, and Cooperatives Department respectively.
Principal Secretaries Vipin Chand Sharma, Pradeep Sen, Purshottam Agrawal, Devendra Bhushan Gupta, Mukesh Kumar Sharma, Lalit Mehra, Sanjay Dixit, Prem Singh Mehra and Veenu Gupta were shifted from Cooperatives, Medical Education, Public Health Engineering, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Water Resources, Command Area Development, Women and Child development, and School Education departments to Women and Child development, Sanskrit Education, DG- Indira Gandhi Panchayati Raj Institution, UDH, Transport, Command Area Development, Departmental Inquiry, Public Health and Engineering, and Industries Department respectively.
Ajit Kumar Singh, Khemraj Chaudhary, Girriraj Singh, Subodh Agrawal, Sanjay Malhotra, Abhay Kumar, Akhil Arora and Kuldeep Ranka are among IAS officers who were transferred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets