BJP MLA on fast-unto-death hospitalised
Jaipur: A BJP MLA on indefinite fast in Beawar town in Ajmer district was hospitalised after his health deteriorated last night.
The legislator Shankar Singh Rawat was on a fast unto death since July 1 to press for Beawar to be given the status of district, and water supply from Bisalpur dam.
"His health was falling. So, on the basis of a medical report, he was hospitalised. He is recovering now," SDM Beawar Priyanka Jodhawat said today.
Rawat said that his fast has been broken and now he will relaunch his agitation soon.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on