CBI wants views of AIIMS on Maderna`s health
New Delhi: The CBI has decided to seek the
views of doctors from the All India Institute of Medical
Sciences on the medical condition of sacked Rajasthan Minister
Mahipal Maderna who is a key suspect in the Bhanwari Devi
Maderna, who has been evading CBI questioning citing poor
health, had been admitted to Mathura Das Mathur Hospital in
Jodhpur on Saturday.
A CBI team visited the hospital yesterday and discussed
with doctors his health condition, sources said adding it also
examined some papers.
CBI wants the opinion of experts on his health so that
they can resume his questioning in the case, sources said.
Meanwhile, the loyalists of Maderna also want him to be
transferred to AIIMS following which a three member panel was
constituted which had submitted its report to the CBI in a
sealed envelope yesterday.
The team of doctors was constituted under the supervision
of cardiologist Sanjeev Sangavi, said RK Aseri, principal of
SN Medical College in Jodhpur.
CBI is likely to refer this report to AIIMS for second
opinion following which it will decide whether Maderna needs
to be shifted to AIIMS as demanded by his loyalists.
Maderna was admitted to the MDM hospital here following
complaints of mild chest pain and blood pressure.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Two ISIS operatives, planning to target religious places, arrested by Gujarat ATS