Churu in Rajasthan remains hottest with 47 degrees
Jaipur: The scorching sun gave no respite to the people of Rajasthan, with Churu continuing to remain the hottest place in the desert state with a maximum of 47 degrees Celsius.
Sizzling heat affected normal life at many places with Sriganganagar, Kota, Bikaner and Jaipur recording day`s temperatures of 46.6, 45.8, 44.5 and 43.5 deg C respectively.
In other places also, mercury during the day remained between 40.1 to 41.9 deg C, according to Met department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head