Churu in Rajasthan remains hottest with 47 degrees
Jaipur: The scorching sun gave no respite to the people of Rajasthan, with Churu continuing to remain the hottest place in the desert state with a maximum of 47 degrees Celsius.
Sizzling heat affected normal life at many places with Sriganganagar, Kota, Bikaner and Jaipur recording day`s temperatures of 46.6, 45.8, 44.5 and 43.5 deg C respectively.
In other places also, mercury during the day remained between 40.1 to 41.9 deg C, according to Met department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog