Churu in Rajasthan remains hottest with 47 degrees
Jaipur: The scorching sun gave no respite to the people of Rajasthan, with Churu continuing to remain the hottest place in the desert state with a maximum of 47 degrees Celsius.
Sizzling heat affected normal life at many places with Sriganganagar, Kota, Bikaner and Jaipur recording day`s temperatures of 46.6, 45.8, 44.5 and 43.5 deg C respectively.
In other places also, mercury during the day remained between 40.1 to 41.9 deg C, according to Met department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Rajnath Singh told by JD(U): Nothing will happen with verbal warnings
- Euro 2016: After 4-0 rout vs Hungary, Eden Hazard can't wait for Wales in quarters
- After a decade in international cricket, patient Liam Plunkett proud of 50-wicket landmark
- Watch: ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2016’ RD Burman special- Asha Bhosle gets nostalgic
- It'll be cool to have 'Charlie's Angels' in India: Anushka Sharma