Cold conditions phase out in Rajasthan
Jaipur: The cold conditions on Friday started
phasing out as mercury shot up by two to five degrees Celsius
With the movement of a new western disturbance, clouds
cover abated the chilly winds giving respite to people in the
state, a Met official said.
Mount Abu and Sriganganagar were the coldest places
with 5 degrees C last night.
Churu recorded the minimum temperature of 6 degrees C
followed by Bikaner 7, Barmer 9, Udaipur and Ajmer 12, Jodhpur
13 and Jaipur 15 (about 5 degrees more than yesterday`s).
Rains are likely to hit the state by night or tomorrow
morning, a forecast said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth