Cold persists in Rajasthan, Mount Abu shivers at 2 deg C
Jaipur: Mercury plummeted in Rajasthan where Mount Abu recorded the lowest temperature of 2 degrees Celsius followed by Sriganganagar at 7.3 degrees Celsius.
Bikaner, Barmer, Jaisalmer and Churu recorded 8.4 degrees Celsius, 8.7 degrees Celsius, 9.3 degrees Celsius and 9.8 degrees Celsius respectively few notches lower than yesterday.
Other places registered minimum temperature above 10 degrees Celsius, according to MeT department here.
Weather remained mainly dry in the state during the last 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing