Efforts on to pull out Jaipur boy from borewell
Jaipur: Rescuers were today manually digging a pit near the 150 feet deep borewell in which a four-year-old boy has been stuck for the past two days in Jagatpura village of the district.
After digging nearly 75-80 feet deep with the help of machines in the past two days, rescuers started manually digging the pit this morning.
A member of the rescue operation Sanjeev Sankhla said pipes will be lowered in the pit for safe and speedy digging.
According to him, the work is expected to be completed by evening or night and after that a connecting tunnel will be made to pull the boy out from the borewell.
The boy, who had fallen into borewell on Monday morning while playing with his elder sister, is showing no movement.
However, oxygen is being continuously supplied and medical experts are on the site, an official said.
Prayers are being organised in the village for the boy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur