Efforts on to pull out Jaipur boy from borewell
Jaipur: Rescuers were today manually digging a pit near the 150 feet deep borewell in which a four-year-old boy has been stuck for the past two days in Jagatpura village of the district.
After digging nearly 75-80 feet deep with the help of machines in the past two days, rescuers started manually digging the pit this morning.
A member of the rescue operation Sanjeev Sankhla said pipes will be lowered in the pit for safe and speedy digging.
According to him, the work is expected to be completed by evening or night and after that a connecting tunnel will be made to pull the boy out from the borewell.
The boy, who had fallen into borewell on Monday morning while playing with his elder sister, is showing no movement.
However, oxygen is being continuously supplied and medical experts are on the site, an official said.
Prayers are being organised in the village for the boy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming