Efforts on to pull out Jaipur boy from borewell
Jaipur: Rescuers were today manually digging a pit near the 150 feet deep borewell in which a four-year-old boy has been stuck for the past two days in Jagatpura village of the district.
After digging nearly 75-80 feet deep with the help of machines in the past two days, rescuers started manually digging the pit this morning.
A member of the rescue operation Sanjeev Sankhla said pipes will be lowered in the pit for safe and speedy digging.
According to him, the work is expected to be completed by evening or night and after that a connecting tunnel will be made to pull the boy out from the borewell.
The boy, who had fallen into borewell on Monday morning while playing with his elder sister, is showing no movement.
However, oxygen is being continuously supplied and medical experts are on the site, an official said.
Prayers are being organised in the village for the boy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?