Efforts on to pull out Jaipur boy from borewell
Jaipur: Rescuers were today manually digging a pit near the 150 feet deep borewell in which a four-year-old boy has been stuck for the past two days in Jagatpura village of the district.
After digging nearly 75-80 feet deep with the help of machines in the past two days, rescuers started manually digging the pit this morning.
A member of the rescue operation Sanjeev Sankhla said pipes will be lowered in the pit for safe and speedy digging.
According to him, the work is expected to be completed by evening or night and after that a connecting tunnel will be made to pull the boy out from the borewell.
The boy, who had fallen into borewell on Monday morning while playing with his elder sister, is showing no movement.
However, oxygen is being continuously supplied and medical experts are on the site, an official said.
Prayers are being organised in the village for the boy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir
- Alphabet executive steps down from Uber board amid growing competition
- Facebook CEO says group will not become a media company