Eight IAS officers transferred in Rajasthan
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has
transferred eight IAS officers, including Pradeep Sen,
chairman of the state road transport corporation (RSRTC).
Sen has been transferred as chairman and MD of
Rajasthan Finance Corporation. RSRTC MD Manjit Singh would now
onwards hold the post of chairman as well, an official release
issued here Friday night said.
KL Meena, Commissioner, Social Justice, would now be
the commissioner, Department of Information and Public
Bhawani Singh Detha, Deputy Secretary, Finance, would
be the Director of Agriculture department and Shuchi Tyagi
would replace him.
CEO of Ajmer Zila Parishad Shilpa would take charge
as CEO of Jaipur Zila Parishad and replace Vishnu Charan
Mallik, who has been made the District Collector of Karauli.
Veena Pradhan, awaiting posting orders, has been
deputed as Director of Primary Education, Bikaner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- 14-year-old pregnant rape survivor allowed abortion by Supreme Court
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez