Eight IAS officers transferred in Rajasthan
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has
transferred eight IAS officers, including Pradeep Sen,
chairman of the state road transport corporation (RSRTC).
Sen has been transferred as chairman and MD of
Rajasthan Finance Corporation. RSRTC MD Manjit Singh would now
onwards hold the post of chairman as well, an official release
issued here Friday night said.
KL Meena, Commissioner, Social Justice, would now be
the commissioner, Department of Information and Public
Bhawani Singh Detha, Deputy Secretary, Finance, would
be the Director of Agriculture department and Shuchi Tyagi
would replace him.
CEO of Ajmer Zila Parishad Shilpa would take charge
as CEO of Jaipur Zila Parishad and replace Vishnu Charan
Mallik, who has been made the District Collector of Karauli.
Veena Pradhan, awaiting posting orders, has been
deputed as Director of Primary Education, Bikaner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah