Gehlot challenges Raje to prove allegations on refinery land
Jaipur: Reacting sharply over BJP state president Vasundhara Raje`s allegations related to refinery land in Barmer district, Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Wednesday said that if any of his minister is found involved in it he will drop him forthwith.
"Let her name a single minister who bought land, I will drop him forthwith...Or used the government power to obtain such land", Gehlot told a public meeting on his 12th round of `Sandesh Yatra` in Dausa-Alwar belt.
Gehlot said it was stunning to hear her (Raje) false and baseless allegations on refinery and power generation.
"At least she, who was once the Chief Minister of the state, should not make allegations abruptly without consulting the records on facts," Gehlot said.
In her `Suraj Sankalp Yatra`s` in western Rajasthan on July 15, Raje has alleged, "Why the land was not procured before announcing the refinery...Big people and ministers have bought land on peanut (low) prices and sold it on higher."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead