Gehlot challenges Raje to prove allegations on refinery land
Jaipur: Reacting sharply over BJP state president Vasundhara Raje`s allegations related to refinery land in Barmer district, Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Wednesday said that if any of his minister is found involved in it he will drop him forthwith.
"Let her name a single minister who bought land, I will drop him forthwith...Or used the government power to obtain such land", Gehlot told a public meeting on his 12th round of `Sandesh Yatra` in Dausa-Alwar belt.
Gehlot said it was stunning to hear her (Raje) false and baseless allegations on refinery and power generation.
"At least she, who was once the Chief Minister of the state, should not make allegations abruptly without consulting the records on facts," Gehlot said.
In her `Suraj Sankalp Yatra`s` in western Rajasthan on July 15, Raje has alleged, "Why the land was not procured before announcing the refinery...Big people and ministers have bought land on peanut (low) prices and sold it on higher."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police