Human sacrifice bid foiled in Rajasthan temple
Jaipur: A bid to carry out human sacrifice
was on Friday foiled in a temple in Rajasamand district of
Rajasthan today, police said.
Kesar Singh had, under the influence of alcohol, abducted
a 5-year-old boy Dashrath yesterday when he was playing in
Baloto village, they said.
Singh had taken the boy to a temple and attempted to slit
his throat with an axe when some children raised an alarm
following which he was nabbed by the locals.
The boy was rushed to hospital where he was being treated
for head injuries he sustained during the sacrifice bid.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog