Jodhpur police suspends SI for copying in university exam
Jodhpur: Jodhpur police was today suspended one of its officers after he had been allegedly found copying in a university examination in March.
Sub-Inspector Satya Prakash Bishnoi was serving as a Station House Officer (SHO) of Rajiv Gandhi Nagar police station at the time of his suspension, they said.
Besides copying, SHO Bishnoi also failed to inform the police department about the course he was pursuing.
"Though, the investigation against him is still under progress, the decision of his suspension was taken based upon the investigation in the case so far," DCP (West) Hinglaj Dan Charan, said.
He said, SHO Bishnoi had appeared in the LLB II year examination conducted by the Jai Narayan Vyas University of Jodhpur in March, this year.
On the day of examination of Family Law II paper, he was allegedly found copying by the flying squad.
Though, SHO Bishnoi allegedly tried to threaten the squad of his status, the flying squad still went ahead and made a case of copying against Bishnoi and forwarded it to the university administration for further action, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India