Labourer stabbed to death in Jaipur
Jaipur: A labourer was stabbed to death and another got injured when they clashed with each other over an old enmity at Sanganer, a sub-urban town near here, the police said.
The deceased was identified as Ramesh Cheepa (40), they said.
The accused Kailash Cheepa, a roadside eatery vendor, had stabbed Ramesh to death last night, they said.
Kailash has been arrested and admitted to a government hospital for treatment last night, they said.
Ramesh`s body was sent for postmortem, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?