Labourer stabbed to death in Jaipur
Jaipur: A labourer was stabbed to death and another got injured when they clashed with each other over an old enmity at Sanganer, a sub-urban town near here, the police said.
The deceased was identified as Ramesh Cheepa (40), they said.
The accused Kailash Cheepa, a roadside eatery vendor, had stabbed Ramesh to death last night, they said.
Kailash has been arrested and admitted to a government hospital for treatment last night, they said.
Ramesh`s body was sent for postmortem, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!