Man accused of killing tiger rearrested in Alwar
Alwar: A person, who had escaped from the
custody of forest officials after being nabbed for allegedly
killing a tiger, was on Wednesday rearrested, forest department
"Kailash Gujjar was arrested from near a village early
this morning. He had escaped yesterday from the custody of the
forest officials in Sariska on the pretext of going to
toilet," an official said.
Bhagwanya and Kailash Gujjar were involved in the killing
of ST-1 tiger in November last year. They were nabbed near
Tehla village on Monday.
ST-1, one of the five tigers trans located to the
reserve, was poisoned to death and the carcass of the big cat
was found on the night on November 14 in Sariska.
The forest officials had last month arrested the main
accused, Parsadi Gujjar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter