Man accused of killing tiger rearrested in Alwar
Alwar: A person, who had escaped from the
custody of forest officials after being nabbed for allegedly
killing a tiger, was on Wednesday rearrested, forest department
"Kailash Gujjar was arrested from near a village early
this morning. He had escaped yesterday from the custody of the
forest officials in Sariska on the pretext of going to
toilet," an official said.
Bhagwanya and Kailash Gujjar were involved in the killing
of ST-1 tiger in November last year. They were nabbed near
Tehla village on Monday.
ST-1, one of the five tigers trans located to the
reserve, was poisoned to death and the carcass of the big cat
was found on the night on November 14 in Sariska.
The forest officials had last month arrested the main
accused, Parsadi Gujjar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor