Man accused of killing tiger rearrested in Alwar
Alwar: A person, who had escaped from the
custody of forest officials after being nabbed for allegedly
killing a tiger, was on Wednesday rearrested, forest department
"Kailash Gujjar was arrested from near a village early
this morning. He had escaped yesterday from the custody of the
forest officials in Sariska on the pretext of going to
toilet," an official said.
Bhagwanya and Kailash Gujjar were involved in the killing
of ST-1 tiger in November last year. They were nabbed near
Tehla village on Monday.
ST-1, one of the five tigers trans located to the
reserve, was poisoned to death and the carcass of the big cat
was found on the night on November 14 in Sariska.
The forest officials had last month arrested the main
accused, Parsadi Gujjar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!