Man accused of killing tiger rearrested in Alwar
Alwar: A person, who had escaped from the
custody of forest officials after being nabbed for allegedly
killing a tiger, was on Wednesday rearrested, forest department
"Kailash Gujjar was arrested from near a village early
this morning. He had escaped yesterday from the custody of the
forest officials in Sariska on the pretext of going to
toilet," an official said.
Bhagwanya and Kailash Gujjar were involved in the killing
of ST-1 tiger in November last year. They were nabbed near
Tehla village on Monday.
ST-1, one of the five tigers trans located to the
reserve, was poisoned to death and the carcass of the big cat
was found on the night on November 14 in Sariska.
The forest officials had last month arrested the main
accused, Parsadi Gujjar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists