Man found murdered, dishonour killing suspected
Jaipur: In a suspected case of dishonour killing, a 44-year-old man, who married a girl from another community, was abducted and later murdered by unidentified assailants in Chandwaji town here, police said on Saturday.
The victim married the girl of another community in Chandwaji few months back and was living in Jaipur.
Last night, the accused abducted the man and later killed him.
The body, which bore injury marks, was found dumped near the bus stand last night.
A case has been registered against unidentified accused after father of the victim filed a complaint, police said.
The girl`s mother is a local public representative, the police said, adding, that the body has been shifted to the SMS hospital for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre