Man found murdered, dishonour killing suspected
Jaipur: In a suspected case of dishonour killing, a 44-year-old man, who married a girl from another community, was abducted and later murdered by unidentified assailants in Chandwaji town here, police said on Saturday.
The victim married the girl of another community in Chandwaji few months back and was living in Jaipur.
Last night, the accused abducted the man and later killed him.
The body, which bore injury marks, was found dumped near the bus stand last night.
A case has been registered against unidentified accused after father of the victim filed a complaint, police said.
The girl`s mother is a local public representative, the police said, adding, that the body has been shifted to the SMS hospital for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Afghan forces hunt gunmen after American University attack
- Islamic State attacks Western-backed camp on Jordan-Syria border
- Italy quake kills 159 as rescuers race to find survivors
- Syria launched chemical attacks, IS used mustard gas: UN report
- Donald Trump takes another step back from hard-line stance on illegal immigration