Man threatening bomb blast on facebook identified
Jaipur: Police have identified a man who had allegedly posted content on a facebook account threatening a bomb blast at Sanganer airport here.
"The accused had made a fake account in the name of a woman and posted the content.
He is a resident of Sardarshahar town in Churu. Our cyber cell team is collecting technical inputs after which he will be arrested," SP Churu Omprakash said monday.
He, however, did not disclose the identity of the accused.
Security agencies were alerted yesterday after they received information about a post on a social-networking website threatening to blow up the airport on October one.
"Additional security arrangements have been made around the airport following the threat", additional DCP (Jaipur) Yogesh Dadhich said.
Officiating director of Sanganer airport, P Srikrishna said that all the arrangements are in place inside and outside the airport to ensure foolproof security.
Airport sources said that though the security was tight, there was no panic.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan