Man threatening bomb blast on facebook identified
Jaipur: Police have identified a man who had allegedly posted content on a facebook account threatening a bomb blast at Sanganer airport here.
"The accused had made a fake account in the name of a woman and posted the content.
He is a resident of Sardarshahar town in Churu. Our cyber cell team is collecting technical inputs after which he will be arrested," SP Churu Omprakash said monday.
He, however, did not disclose the identity of the accused.
Security agencies were alerted yesterday after they received information about a post on a social-networking website threatening to blow up the airport on October one.
"Additional security arrangements have been made around the airport following the threat", additional DCP (Jaipur) Yogesh Dadhich said.
Officiating director of Sanganer airport, P Srikrishna said that all the arrangements are in place inside and outside the airport to ensure foolproof security.
Airport sources said that though the security was tight, there was no panic.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Being overweight linked to eight more kinds of cancer
- Pentagon probes possible civilian casualties in Syria strike: official
- Actress Leslie Jones' website hacked, nude photos posted
- Afghan forces hunt gunmen after American University attack
- Islamic State attacks Western-backed camp on Jordan-Syria border