Man threatening bomb blast on facebook identified
Jaipur: Police have identified a man who had allegedly posted content on a facebook account threatening a bomb blast at Sanganer airport here.
"The accused had made a fake account in the name of a woman and posted the content.
He is a resident of Sardarshahar town in Churu. Our cyber cell team is collecting technical inputs after which he will be arrested," SP Churu Omprakash said monday.
He, however, did not disclose the identity of the accused.
Security agencies were alerted yesterday after they received information about a post on a social-networking website threatening to blow up the airport on October one.
"Additional security arrangements have been made around the airport following the threat", additional DCP (Jaipur) Yogesh Dadhich said.
Officiating director of Sanganer airport, P Srikrishna said that all the arrangements are in place inside and outside the airport to ensure foolproof security.
Airport sources said that though the security was tight, there was no panic.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Vodafone launches unlimited free voice calling offer for prepaid customers