Man threatening bomb blast on facebook identified
Jaipur: Police have identified a man who had allegedly posted content on a facebook account threatening a bomb blast at Sanganer airport here.
"The accused had made a fake account in the name of a woman and posted the content.
He is a resident of Sardarshahar town in Churu. Our cyber cell team is collecting technical inputs after which he will be arrested," SP Churu Omprakash said monday.
He, however, did not disclose the identity of the accused.
Security agencies were alerted yesterday after they received information about a post on a social-networking website threatening to blow up the airport on October one.
"Additional security arrangements have been made around the airport following the threat", additional DCP (Jaipur) Yogesh Dadhich said.
Officiating director of Sanganer airport, P Srikrishna said that all the arrangements are in place inside and outside the airport to ensure foolproof security.
Airport sources said that though the security was tight, there was no panic.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy