My name in chargesheet part of conspiracy: RSS leader
New Delhi: RSS leader Indresh Kumar,
whose name figures in the Ajmer blast chargesheet, on Saturday
alleged this was part of a "well-planned political conspiracy"
against him and insisted that the organisation does not
believe in "social or political violence".
"This is a well-planned political conspiracy against
me. Though I am not an accused according to the ATS
chargesheet, it has conspired on an absolutely baseless story.
Taking this matter to a court of law is unfortunate. RSS does
not believe in any type of social or political violence,"
Kumar said in a statement.
Kumar`s name figures in the 806-page chargesheet filed
by Rajasthan ATS which states that he was present at a secret
meeting on October 31, 2005 at Gujrati guest house in Jaipur.
Five people have been accused in the chargesheet of conspiring
the Ajmer blast.
He maintained that he would face the challenge and
asked the media to bring out the truth in the matter.
"I am ready to face it law fully and I request the
media that instead of becoming an instrument in this
conspiracy, it should bring out the truth before the people. I
also request the media not to level allegations and malign the
image of Sangh and Sangh adhikaris (office-bearers)," Kumar
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- David Cameron's successor - Britain's next Prime Minister: Who, how and when?
- Ricardo Quaresma heads Portugal into Euro 2016 quarters
- Michael Sheen to make directorial debut in killer movie
- Irish fans eye revenge against France; Germany take on Slovakia; Hungary face Belgium
- IIFA 2016 Fashion Trends: Top 6 looks that nailed it at the green carpet! - View pics