My name in chargesheet part of conspiracy: RSS leader
New Delhi: RSS leader Indresh Kumar,
whose name figures in the Ajmer blast chargesheet, on Saturday
alleged this was part of a "well-planned political conspiracy"
against him and insisted that the organisation does not
believe in "social or political violence".
"This is a well-planned political conspiracy against
me. Though I am not an accused according to the ATS
chargesheet, it has conspired on an absolutely baseless story.
Taking this matter to a court of law is unfortunate. RSS does
not believe in any type of social or political violence,"
Kumar said in a statement.
Kumar`s name figures in the 806-page chargesheet filed
by Rajasthan ATS which states that he was present at a secret
meeting on October 31, 2005 at Gujrati guest house in Jaipur.
Five people have been accused in the chargesheet of conspiring
the Ajmer blast.
He maintained that he would face the challenge and
asked the media to bring out the truth in the matter.
"I am ready to face it law fully and I request the
media that instead of becoming an instrument in this
conspiracy, it should bring out the truth before the people. I
also request the media not to level allegations and malign the
image of Sangh and Sangh adhikaris (office-bearers)," Kumar
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden