My name in chargesheet part of conspiracy: RSS leader
New Delhi: RSS leader Indresh Kumar,
whose name figures in the Ajmer blast chargesheet, on Saturday
alleged this was part of a "well-planned political conspiracy"
against him and insisted that the organisation does not
believe in "social or political violence".
"This is a well-planned political conspiracy against
me. Though I am not an accused according to the ATS
chargesheet, it has conspired on an absolutely baseless story.
Taking this matter to a court of law is unfortunate. RSS does
not believe in any type of social or political violence,"
Kumar said in a statement.
Kumar`s name figures in the 806-page chargesheet filed
by Rajasthan ATS which states that he was present at a secret
meeting on October 31, 2005 at Gujrati guest house in Jaipur.
Five people have been accused in the chargesheet of conspiring
the Ajmer blast.
He maintained that he would face the challenge and
asked the media to bring out the truth in the matter.
"I am ready to face it law fully and I request the
media that instead of becoming an instrument in this
conspiracy, it should bring out the truth before the people. I
also request the media not to level allegations and malign the
image of Sangh and Sangh adhikaris (office-bearers)," Kumar
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi
- Subramanian Swamy speaks about AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi- Part II
- ED summons former Air Chief Marshal S.P. Tyagi
- DNA: When will Muslim women get freedom from triple divorce?
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- 143 of 300 girls cleared JEE under Udaan scheme: Smriti Irani
- Uber and Ola accused by Karnataka of violating rules, vehicles seized
- Will free jailed Pakistan doctor who tracked Osama bin Laden: Donald Trump
- Federation Cup National Athletics: Lalita Babar sets national mark, Sudha Singh joins her in 2016 Rio Olympics 3000m steeple
- Delhi Speaker nominates 13 AAP MLAs as members of civic bodies