My name in chargesheet part of conspiracy: RSS leader
New Delhi: RSS leader Indresh Kumar,
whose name figures in the Ajmer blast chargesheet, on Saturday
alleged this was part of a "well-planned political conspiracy"
against him and insisted that the organisation does not
believe in "social or political violence".
"This is a well-planned political conspiracy against
me. Though I am not an accused according to the ATS
chargesheet, it has conspired on an absolutely baseless story.
Taking this matter to a court of law is unfortunate. RSS does
not believe in any type of social or political violence,"
Kumar said in a statement.
Kumar`s name figures in the 806-page chargesheet filed
by Rajasthan ATS which states that he was present at a secret
meeting on October 31, 2005 at Gujrati guest house in Jaipur.
Five people have been accused in the chargesheet of conspiring
the Ajmer blast.
He maintained that he would face the challenge and
asked the media to bring out the truth in the matter.
"I am ready to face it law fully and I request the
media that instead of becoming an instrument in this
conspiracy, it should bring out the truth before the people. I
also request the media not to level allegations and malign the
image of Sangh and Sangh adhikaris (office-bearers)," Kumar
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi