One killed, two injured in fatal attack in Rajasthan
Jaipur: An elderly man was killed while
his son and daughter-in-law were injured when over a dozen
people entered their house and assaulted them in Jhunjhunu
district of Rajasthan, police said Wednesday.
"The incident took place last night in Poorian village
where the 13 identified accused, armed with sharp edged weapons and iron rods, entered the house of the victims and attacked following some dispute, killing Ram Singh on the spot," they said.
Earlier in the day, the victims had heated arguments
with some of the accused hailing from a nearby village who
scolded Singh`s grandson for trespassing their farm, they said.
"The accused are at large since the incident and
investigation is on," police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months