One killed, two injured in fatal attack in Rajasthan
Jaipur: An elderly man was killed while
his son and daughter-in-law were injured when over a dozen
people entered their house and assaulted them in Jhunjhunu
district of Rajasthan, police said Wednesday.
"The incident took place last night in Poorian village
where the 13 identified accused, armed with sharp edged weapons and iron rods, entered the house of the victims and attacked following some dispute, killing Ram Singh on the spot," they said.
Earlier in the day, the victims had heated arguments
with some of the accused hailing from a nearby village who
scolded Singh`s grandson for trespassing their farm, they said.
"The accused are at large since the incident and
investigation is on," police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city