Police chief receives email threatening bomb blast
Jaipur: Police here have received an email threatening a bomb blast in Jaipur on June 13.
Police Commissioner received the email yesterday after which investigation into the matter was initiated by city police and Anti Terrorist Squad, a senior Rajasthan police office told PTI.
"Primary investigation suggests that it could be a prank. The accused would be traced soon," he said.
Two suspicious men carrying tiffins on their cycles near Chandpole Hanuman temple were spotted on Tuesday, following which the police thoroughly checked the walled city area. The duo was not traced.
The police yesterday released a sketch of a suspect and appealed to people to co-operate with them to identify him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people