Raj: BJP objects to Pak minster meeting people
Ajmer: Rajasthan unit of the BJP on Sunday
accused Pakistani Commerce Minister Makhdoom Amin Fahim of
holding a meeting with people from border districts of Barmer
and Jaisailmer without permission from the administration
during his visit here.
"Fahim came to Ajmer as a state guest and without
informing the administration he collected five to six thousand
people from border districts," BJP Rajasthan Vice President
Onkar Singh Lakhavat said.
Alleging that the confidential meeting was organised
under the leadership of a Congress MLA Sale Mohammad, Lakhavat
said this is very dangerous for national security.
Local BJP MLA Vasudev Devnani and the party`s district
president Rasa Singh said the minister violated the protocol
by holding the meeting and demanded an inquiry into the
"It was a failure of intelligence agencies that a
Pakistani minister held a meeting in a hotel here without
permission," Devnani said.
Several people and large number of vehicles came into the
area when the minister held meeting on September 30, he
He demanded resignation of the state home minister
Shanti Dhariwal and that a protest be registered with Pakistan
over the violation of rules.
Fahim was in the city to visit the holy shrine of Sufi
Saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof