Rajasthan Assembly bypolls: No nomination filed so far
Jaipur: No nomination was filed for bypolls to four Assembly seats in Rajasthan till third day on Friday, an Election Commission official said here.
The bypolls to Nasirabad, Weir, Kota (South) and Surajgarh Assembly constituencies are slated for September 13.
Meanwhile, Rajasthan CEO Govind Sharma held a meeting with the special DGP-Law and Order Navdeep Singh for conducting free and fair polls, he said.
DGP Singh has assured him to provide fool-proof law and order management during the polls, the spokesman added.
However, Congress has fielded candidates for Nasirabad and Weir Assembly bypolls, a PCC spokesperson said here. The last date of filing nomination paper will be August 27, scrutiny of papers will take place on August 28, and withdrawal by August 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers