Son identifies Bhanwari`s wrist watch, ear ring
Jodhpur: A day after the CBI recovered body
remains and valuables allegedly belonging to missing nurse
Bhanwari Devi, her son on Sunday identified wrist watch and an ear
The CBI had yesterday recovered key evidences including
watch, jewellery parts and body remains allegedly belonging to
Bhanwari from Rajiv Gandhi canal near here.
Sources in the agency had claimed that the items could
prove crucial in cracking the mysterious death of the
Bhanwari`s son Sahil was called by the CBI to identify
these objects. "He has identified the wrist watch and ear
ring," confirmed a source.
The identification of Bahnwari`s belongings by the son
has corroborated the statement of one of the main accused,
Kailash Jakhar, who had said that he had thrown Bhanwari`s
belongings in the canal.
A Central Scientific Forensic Laboratory (CSFL) team is
accompanying the CBI in collecting evidence.
The CBI had also recovered some cloths belonging to
Kailash Jakhar, which have been sent to CFSL for forensic
A team of forensic experts also re-visited the SUV,
Scorpio, of Jakhar, which was reportedly used by the accused
to take Bhanwari`s body to Jaloda for final disposal.
"Some pieces of the seats and cover have been taken by
CFSL from this car," told a source.
These pieces will be tested for the remains of blood on
Now, according to sources, the CBI may record statements
of one of the three accused the gang members before
Before this, the CBI had recorded statements of Farookh,
Amarchand and Sahi Ram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened