`Team Anna levelling baseless allegations against PM`
Bikaner: Congress leader and Sirsa MP Ashok Tanwar on Tuesday hit out at Team Anna for levelling corruption charges against Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
"Team Anna are levelling baseless allegations against the Prime Minister who has a clean image and functioning," he told reporters.
Team Anna had attacked the Prime Minister over the alleged irregularities in the allocation of coal blocks to private players in 2006-09, when he was in charge of the coal portfolio during most of the period. The Prime Minister`s Office has rebutted the charges.
Tanwar also attacked Narendra Modi Government in Gujarat, alleging that corruption is rampant in the state and there is no relief for common man and farmers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack