Three persons electrocuted in Bhilwara
Bhilwara: Three men were electrocuted when they accidentally touched a live wire while making arrangements for a wedding in this district, police said on Tuesday.
The incident occurred in Amalda village where tents were being erected outside the house of one Pyarachand for his son`s marriage.
Pyarachand and two others namely Birma Meena and Mahadev touched the wire accidentally following which they were rushed to a nearby hospital where they were declared brought dead, sub-inspector of Shakargarh police station, Rameshwar Lal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday