Three persons electrocuted in Bhilwara
Bhilwara: Three men were electrocuted when they accidentally touched a live wire while making arrangements for a wedding in this district, police said on Tuesday.
The incident occurred in Amalda village where tents were being erected outside the house of one Pyarachand for his son`s marriage.
Pyarachand and two others namely Birma Meena and Mahadev touched the wire accidentally following which they were rushed to a nearby hospital where they were declared brought dead, sub-inspector of Shakargarh police station, Rameshwar Lal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured