Three persons electrocuted in Bhilwara
Bhilwara: Three men were electrocuted when they accidentally touched a live wire while making arrangements for a wedding in this district, police said on Tuesday.
The incident occurred in Amalda village where tents were being erected outside the house of one Pyarachand for his son`s marriage.
Pyarachand and two others namely Birma Meena and Mahadev touched the wire accidentally following which they were rushed to a nearby hospital where they were declared brought dead, sub-inspector of Shakargarh police station, Rameshwar Lal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'