Two minor tribal sisters raped in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Two minor tribal sisters were allegedly abducted and raped by three youths known to them in Pali district here, police said on Tuesday.
"The girls, aged 15 and 17 years were waiting for local transport in Baira village on the evening of June 6 to return to their home in Kundla village when they were abducted by three local youths," Circle Officer Bali Swati Sharma said.
"The accused were known to the victims and they promised that they would drop them home. But instead of going to the village, they took them to Sayla area where they allegedly raped them," she said.
An FIR in this connection was lodged yesterday with Saadadi police station by the girls` brother.
All the three accused, including one minor, have been rounded up and the matter is being investigated, she said.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- India deeply appreciates US' engagement in Asia-Pacific: Ashton Carter
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative