Will probe scams during Gehlot regime if voted to power: BJP
Jodhpur: Senior BJP leader Kirit Somaiya on Tuesday said, if voted to power in Rajasthan, his party would constitute a Special Investigation Commission to look into the alleged scams during the Congress regime.
Referring to a `Black Paper` the party has brought out against the Gehlot government, the BJP national secretary and president of Investors` Grievances Forum said, "The Commission will be constituted within a week of forming the government."
"The commission, which will be led by a high court judge, will submit its report in three months," Somaiya told reporters here, adding "we commit ourselves to recover this entire money embezzled through the scams".
"Two dozen ministers of this government are involved in these scams and despite that no step has been taken so far," the BJP leader alleged.
"We have also brought the matter to the notice of the President," he said.
The BJP will fight the December 1 elections in the state on four issues: scams, price rise, development and strong leadership, Somaiya said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical