Woman accuses Rajasthan officer of raping
Jaipur: An FIR was on Friday lodged against a Rajasthan Administrative Service officer after a 30-year-old woman accused two persons, including him, of raping her on pretext of getting her a job, police said.
The complainant alleged that she came into contact with a person named Yogendra some time back who promised to get her a government job and later raped, police said.
Later, he introduced her to the RAS officer Kamruddin who also raped her, police said.
An FIR was lodged with Kardhani police station following a local court`s directives, they said.
However, the officer, who was recently transferred to Buhana- Jhunjhunu as Sub Divisional Officer from Karauli, rejected the allegations.
He told that the allegations against him were totally false and he does not know who the woman is.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal