Woman accuses Rajasthan officer of raping
Jaipur: An FIR was on Friday lodged against a Rajasthan Administrative Service officer after a 30-year-old woman accused two persons, including him, of raping her on pretext of getting her a job, police said.
The complainant alleged that she came into contact with a person named Yogendra some time back who promised to get her a government job and later raped, police said.
Later, he introduced her to the RAS officer Kamruddin who also raped her, police said.
An FIR was lodged with Kardhani police station following a local court`s directives, they said.
However, the officer, who was recently transferred to Buhana- Jhunjhunu as Sub Divisional Officer from Karauli, rejected the allegations.
He told that the allegations against him were totally false and he does not know who the woman is.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi