Get fashion tips on the move with apps
New Delhi: Have you ever found yourself digging through your closet, desperately looking for something to wear? Does it seem like your wardrobe needs an upgrade? It`s time for you to try a few mobile applications that can make your life easy.
A few fashion-related apps, available on Android and iOS, can be used by any style diva.
These serve as a platform where one can share styles, fashion photos, spot trends, and seek opinions from the community of style-minded people and fashionistas from around the world, according to a statement.
Here`s a list of five free fashion trend apps:
Trendspotters.tv: It lets you know what’s trending around you on your Apple devices wherever and whenever you choose. The iOS app lets you catch up with all the action in the worlds of fashion, entertainment and lifestyle. You can also share interesting news and trends that appeal to you with your networks on popular social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter through this app.
Ask.fm: With this app, users can ask other users questions, with the option of anonymity.
Fashion Kaleidoscope: This app showcases the latest fashion outfits from around the world and also instantly finds where to buy them. It also features top fashion blogs giving an insight on what to wear and when.
WhoWhatWear: This e-magazine-like style blog gives out trend reports, celebrity inspired fashion ideas, fashion blogger inspirations and fashion updates.
Hammer: This online opinion generating platform that enables exchange of instant opinions from a global network is now available as a mobile app on Android and iOS. Hammer is a social and fun app which assists people in getting and sharing instant opinions, exchanging ideas and news on one common platform at a moment’s notice. One can get an instant opinion on your brand new look, clothes, shoes, tattoos, ideas, lip shade and more.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says