Microsoft sues Samsung over Android patent contract
Washington: American multinational corporation Microsoft sued its Korean rival Samsung for violating a patent- licensing contract involving Android operating system following Microsoft`s acquisition of Nokia.
According to The Verge, Microsoft has had similar deal with several Android original equipment manufacturers, which have proved successful.
Samsung is the leading creator of Android devices that include mobile phones and tablets.
Microsoft says it holds patent on several features in Android operation system such as technique on how to display multiple windows on a single web browser.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?