Now, sling bag that charges cellphones on the go
Kuala Lumpur: A Malaysian student has invented a sling bag with a built-in device for charging electrical gadgets using solar energy.
The PhD student Noor Shah Iwan Ismail of Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) says that the solar bag would benefit those on the go who needs to charge numerous gadgets quickly.
The 25-year-old student explained that the invention would reduce dependence on static electrical sockets to charge gadgets with fast-depleting batteries.
He added that the `80 percent completed product` has received cooperation from SI Gobal Resources Sdn Bhd, who will be responsible for designing and marketing the bags.
SI Global Resources managing director Effendy Zulkifly said that the product, which will be marketed in March, is expected to attract the interest of the youth with its flexible design and durability.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray