Now, sling bag that charges cellphones on the go
Kuala Lumpur: A Malaysian student has invented a sling bag with a built-in device for charging electrical gadgets using solar energy.
The PhD student Noor Shah Iwan Ismail of Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) says that the solar bag would benefit those on the go who needs to charge numerous gadgets quickly.
The 25-year-old student explained that the invention would reduce dependence on static electrical sockets to charge gadgets with fast-depleting batteries.
He added that the `80 percent completed product` has received cooperation from SI Gobal Resources Sdn Bhd, who will be responsible for designing and marketing the bags.
SI Global Resources managing director Effendy Zulkifly said that the product, which will be marketed in March, is expected to attract the interest of the youth with its flexible design and durability.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai