Now, sling bag that charges cellphones on the go
Kuala Lumpur: A Malaysian student has invented a sling bag with a built-in device for charging electrical gadgets using solar energy.
The PhD student Noor Shah Iwan Ismail of Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) says that the solar bag would benefit those on the go who needs to charge numerous gadgets quickly.
The 25-year-old student explained that the invention would reduce dependence on static electrical sockets to charge gadgets with fast-depleting batteries.
He added that the `80 percent completed product` has received cooperation from SI Gobal Resources Sdn Bhd, who will be responsible for designing and marketing the bags.
SI Global Resources managing director Effendy Zulkifly said that the product, which will be marketed in March, is expected to attract the interest of the youth with its flexible design and durability.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?