US fisherman catches 800-pound `dinosaur fish` off Miami Beach!
Washington: A Florida fisherman has caught an 800-pound mysterious deep sea fish, which he has dubbed `dinosaur`, off the coast of Miami Beach.
Captain Mark Quartiano told a news website that he has caught one like the sea monster before, but never that size.
Quartiano asserted that the monster, also referred to as "hookskate" or "fingerskate", is a very rare fish and looks like a big gigantic whipping stingray.
The charter boat operator said that the monster measures in at around 14 feet, including the tail, and was caught in waters of about 500 feet deep.
Quartiano added that shortly after tagging the fish, he freed it back into the ocean, as he had no other use for it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you