US fisherman catches 800-pound `dinosaur fish` off Miami Beach!
Washington: A Florida fisherman has caught an 800-pound mysterious deep sea fish, which he has dubbed `dinosaur`, off the coast of Miami Beach.
Captain Mark Quartiano told a news website that he has caught one like the sea monster before, but never that size.
Quartiano asserted that the monster, also referred to as "hookskate" or "fingerskate", is a very rare fish and looks like a big gigantic whipping stingray.
The charter boat operator said that the monster measures in at around 14 feet, including the tail, and was caught in waters of about 500 feet deep.
Quartiano added that shortly after tagging the fish, he freed it back into the ocean, as he had no other use for it.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'