Waterproof everything you own with NeverWet
Sydney: Rust-Oleum NeverWet spray is a product developed by Ross Nanotechnology that makes pretty much anything and everything water-resistant.
NeverWet creates a superhydrophobic barrier, which repels water, when it is used on various surfaces, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
When any liquid hits this barrier, it forms beads that roll of the surface without clinging on.
This is often called as the Lotus effect.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown