Waterproof everything you own with NeverWet
Sydney: Rust-Oleum NeverWet spray is a product developed by Ross Nanotechnology that makes pretty much anything and everything water-resistant.
NeverWet creates a superhydrophobic barrier, which repels water, when it is used on various surfaces, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
When any liquid hits this barrier, it forms beads that roll of the surface without clinging on.
This is often called as the Lotus effect.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Kamal Haasan urges agitators to stay calm, says `none can take away your rights`
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS