Waterproof everything you own with NeverWet
Sydney: Rust-Oleum NeverWet spray is a product developed by Ross Nanotechnology that makes pretty much anything and everything water-resistant.
NeverWet creates a superhydrophobic barrier, which repels water, when it is used on various surfaces, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
When any liquid hits this barrier, it forms beads that roll of the surface without clinging on.
This is often called as the Lotus effect.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH