Waterproof everything you own with NeverWet
Sydney: Rust-Oleum NeverWet spray is a product developed by Ross Nanotechnology that makes pretty much anything and everything water-resistant.
NeverWet creates a superhydrophobic barrier, which repels water, when it is used on various surfaces, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
When any liquid hits this barrier, it forms beads that roll of the surface without clinging on.
This is often called as the Lotus effect.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!