Waterproof everything you own with NeverWet
Sydney: Rust-Oleum NeverWet spray is a product developed by Ross Nanotechnology that makes pretty much anything and everything water-resistant.
NeverWet creates a superhydrophobic barrier, which repels water, when it is used on various surfaces, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
When any liquid hits this barrier, it forms beads that roll of the surface without clinging on.
This is often called as the Lotus effect.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Uttarakhand turns to trekking to boost tourist footfalls
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: Fundamental question is 'who took the bribe', stresses Manohar Parrikar
- Kanhaiya Kumar is in Patna - know why
- WATCH: RPS vs GL - When Dwayne Bravo tried to 'intimidate' Mahendra Singh Dhoni during Match 25
- Fourteen killed in Nairobi floods and building collapse