12 people killed in bus accident in Nepal
Kathmandu: At least 12 people were killed and 26 others sustained injuries when a bus they were travelling in skidded off the road and plunged into a river in central Nepal on Tuesday.
The bus heading to Kathmandu from Butawal skidded off the road at Simle section of the Prithvi Highway in Dhading district and fell down some 15 meter into the local river.
Those injured in the incident have been brought to Kathmandu and admitted to different hospitals, a police official said over phone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal