12 people killed in bus accident in Nepal
Kathmandu: At least 12 people were killed and 26 others sustained injuries when a bus they were travelling in skidded off the road and plunged into a river in central Nepal on Tuesday.
The bus heading to Kathmandu from Butawal skidded off the road at Simle section of the Prithvi Highway in Dhading district and fell down some 15 meter into the local river.
Those injured in the incident have been brought to Kathmandu and admitted to different hospitals, a police official said over phone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'